Arch Insurance Group is a leader in the disability market through its expertise in the products and laws, superior claim service and operating technology. Arch has taken a fresh look at the disability market and brought the most experienced and knowledgeable people together with advanced technology to create products and services unmatched in the market.
New York Disability Benefits Law (DBL)
Employers with one or more employees working in New York are required to provide short-term disability benefits should the employee be disabled by an off-the-job injury or illness. Benefits are 50% of weekly wage up to $170 per week for 26 weeks after 7-day elimination period. Arch offers an enriched plan that allows employers to “buy up” to increase benefit %, the maximum weekly benefit and the overall duration of coverage.
The Arch Advantage
• New York and New Jersey disability products with enrichment options
• Industry experts in disability benefit laws with over 50 years of underwriting experience
• Highly competitive 1 – 49 life NY-DBL rates
• 50 – 99 life filed NY-DBL rates. No account experience required for an instant quote
• 100% paperless/instant issuance of all policy and related documents. There's no waiting for the U.S. Mail.
• Multiple location and combined billing options
• Employer access to online, real-time FICA reports
• Superior claim staff that focus on full case management and returning employees to work
• High-tech systems and operations that translate to faster and more accurate processing of business